May 31, 2013

May Wrap-Up

No comments:
 
So this month I didn't take a lot of pictures and most of them were just spontaneous! I hope you like them anyways! These aren't actually in the best of orders...






















From My Phone

Getting ready to play a recital ):

My Chinese book report... two words: Sharpie fumes.

Studying for my piano History exam...

Outside the Alberta College where I was taking the history exam.


This has been here for months, NO JOKE.

Friendship bracelets!

Got a bit obsessed.

FIYAH PIT

I swear I'm not that short...

No seriously, this guy is just tall.

:P

Building my photo wall...


You'll see the final result in my Document Your Life video. :)

Pouring rain outside my school AFTER my track meet. Thank god.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
© 2012. Design by Main-Blogger - Blogger Template and Blogging Stuff